Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Challenge | Daring Cardmakers - Mellow Yellow


Hey Crafters!!

Happy Humpday! I can't believe we're mid week already, the time is flying by!

So today I wanted to share with you a couple of cards I made for the Daring Cardmakers challenge this week which is Mellow Yellow.

The first card I want to share with you was my first attempt at triple step stamping. For a first attempt it's not bad but I can see where some of my ladybirds haven't quite lined up. The card measures a dinky 3x3" and I used a spring stamp set that was FREE with Creative Stamping magazine. 


This is the first card I haven't added any bling too. I did use antique linen distress ink around the edges of my white card stock. 
 
The second card I want to share with you is a super cute Giraffe card that kind of just happened. I bought a really cute 6x6" paper stack for £1 from The Works and it's animal print. When I saw the giraffe print I grabbed my little giraffe stamp and got to work. It's simple but it works. My son LOVES Giraffes and has a comforter called Geoff!


The Giraffe card measures 5.5"x4" and I just love it. I used some brown card I had in a paper stack and some yellow cardstock. I popped up the giraffe with some foam pads and finished it with yellow and orange gems

Which one do you like? 

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. You've been so busy making two beautiful cards for our "mellow yellow" challenge this week! I especially love the cute giraffe with the matching animal print paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I couldn't resist the giraffe! He's a cutie :)

      Delete
  2. Two fabulous cards! Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun! Can't wait to see what the next challenge is :)

      Delete